There are many ways to stay connected with your Alameda family:
- LIFE Groups - We think the best way to "do life" together at Alameda is in a small group. Groups meet weekly, typically on Sunday evenings.
- Bible Classes - Our Bible classes meet at 9:00 am on Sunday mornings for Bible study and fellowship before worship.
- New Members - New to Alameda? Join your fellow new members to learn more about your new church family.
- Serving - A list of ministries and opportunities for you to serve at Alameda.
- WINGS - (Women In God's Service) - Ladies coming together to fellowship with one another and serve the community.
- Hope & Healing - Grieving the loss of a loved one or a marriage? These two groups bring hope and healing to our hurting members.